Saving for a down payment and closing costs can be a huge stressor for families looking to purchase their first home. At Addition Financial we look for ways to add value to our member’s lives that help make their financial goals become a reality. This is why we are offering a First-Time Homebuyer Grant that provides access to matching funds to cover the costs of getting into your forever home.
For every $1 you contribute to the down payment and closing costs, you can receive up to $4 in matching funds, up to a maximum of $5,000. Paired with our First-Time Homebuyer mortgage, that grant can go a long way to reaching the minimum 3% of the purchase price down on a home.
Here are some of the other qualifications you must meet to participate:
- Contribute at least $1,000 toward the purchase of the home
- Occupy the home as a primary residence for at least five years
- Complete a homebuyer education and financial literacy course
Features & Benefits of our First-Time Homebuyer Mortgage:
- Fixed-rate 30-year term with interest rates starting at 4.250%*
- As little as 3% of the purchase price down
- No prepayment penalties
- Affordable closing costs and down payment assistance
- Earn rebates with our HomeAdvantage™ Program
Apply For the Grant Now
The First-time Homebuyer Grant is a product of the Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta. Household income restrictions and other requirements apply. Please see Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta’s Affordable Housing Program Implementation Plan at www.fhlbatl.com for complete product requirements. Certain restrictions apply. Loans are granted based on credit worthiness and the ability to repay.